AFFF fluorosynthetic multi-purpose AR foam concentrate
- Effective on hydrocarbon fires
- Effective on polar solvent fires
- Usable at 1%, 3%, 6%
EFFECTIVENESS ON FIRES
FILMOPOL line have specificities that make it possible to effectively put out hydrocarbon and polar solvent fires:
- The so-called AFFF film generating property (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) gives FILMOPOL agents an excellent fire extinguishing speed when directly applied to hydrocarbon fires, i.e. applied directly to the surface of the burning product using a fire hose or monitor in the solid jet position making it possible to fight the fire from a distance.
- The multi-purpose AR property (Alcohol Resistant) consists in generating a protective gel film on the surface of all types of flammable liquids (polar solvents). This film also provides excellent resistance to re-ignition.
- Effective at Low, Medium and High Expansion.
- Applicable on hydrocarbon fires such as fuel, diesel oil, petrol, kerosene, etc.
- Applicable on polar solvent fires such as alcohol, ketones, ethers, etc.
- Compatible with all equipment available on the market and with all dosage systems (contains corrosion inhibitors).
- Can be used in mobile and fixed fire fighting systems (sprinklers, High Expansion generators, fire hose stations, etc.).
CERTIFICATES & COMPLIANCES:
- European standards: EN 1568 1-2-3-4.
- Marine: VERITAS.
- Oil industry: GESIP & LASTFIRE.
- International standards: UL 162.
- Freeze protection up to -15°C available.
- Usable from 1% on hydrocarbon fires and from 3% on polar solvent fires.
- Formulated with the latest generation of C6 surfactants.