SELF-PRIMING 2-STAGE FIRE PUMP
The WATERAX VERSAX-6 and VERSAX-9 are versatile, rugged, and economical twin impeller self-priming pumps. These units are driven by 6 HP and 9 HP Honda engines. They produce maximum pressures of 120 PSI (8.3 BAR) and 150 PSI (10.3 BAR). They also produce flow rates of up to 105 US GPM (397 L/min). Their compact design makes them ideal for a variety of applications such as firefighting, tank filling and water transfers.
- Tank filling
- High head general water transfer
- Boom spraying
Features and Benefits
- Twin impeller design provides additional pressure for longer & higher pumping applications.
- Pump casing and diffusers manufactured from quality corrosion resistant grade aluminum for long life.
- Nylon glass fiber reinforced impellers fully corrosion proof and lightweight.
- 3-way discharge port for easy installation.
- Powder coated casing for added corrosion resistance.
- Self-priming for more versatile installation options.
- Easy to access drain port.
- Low oil protection.
- Comprehensive user and service manuals.
- EPA certified.